Developing Leadership Potential
We help employers develop their leadership talent for the sustainable success of their organizations.
Our interactive workshops and coaching programs provide the elements necessary to address a broad variety of individual, organizational and situational challenges: the structure, process design, flexibility, step by step process within a focused and safe environment.
We work with private and public sector companies, non-profit organizations, individuals and groups to develop leaders and grow their teams.
Take advantage of our Special Introductory Lunch and Learn Workshops, and discover our innovative approach to helping you build capacity for positive change in your organization.
Our training workshops and coaching programs help participants develop their leadership skills, discover and integrate insights and knowledge they can bring to their work and into their lives to build their capacity and achieve outstanding and sustainable results that improve their performance, workplace morale and productivity.
Coaching CEOs and senior managers creates a powerful ripple effect that touches everyone in the organization and transforms the workplace culture.
Cos Pena on Coaching with Julia von Flotow from Melissa Dozois on Vimeo.
What issues are you facing in your workplace?
- Required to do more with less?
- Stretched too thin and managing high-stake projects or initiatives?
- Feeling stifled by structures and other people’s agendas?
- Envisioning an extraordinary result but need support in developing a plan?
- Wanting to tap into their creativity and unleash their leadership potential?
- Experiencing communications challenges with team and/or superiors?
- Facing relationship building challenges?
- Too busy to take time to reflect deeply or connect with other professionals?
- Neglecting themselves, family or friends while achieving professional success?
- Feeling flat having achieved success yet feeling unsatisfied?
Helping Managers Succeed
We help managers navigate workplace challenges and create the conditions necessary to develop human creativity and effectiveness, their own and others and design and implement strategic learning and development programs that meet their unique needs.